Cool Runners (Read 1351 times)

this space for rent

Another CR refugee here. Got the profile in mostly working order - more details coming soon. *waves to everyone*

go Care Bear go!

Another CR refugee here! So far, RA looks good! Smile I even logged today's run in no time flat compared to that disaster over at Active. Tongue I kept my same name and hoping others do too. I really felt close to that community over on CR Multi Sport forum. I visited a few others occasionally too. I'm much too busy to spend so much time trying to figure out all the "cool new features" over there. Just give me a good log (with shoe tracking, thank you!) and some good supportive and friendly (and feisty!) message boards and I'm a happy camper. Yes Carrie
      Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Another CR refugee here. Got the profile in mostly working order - more details coming soon. *waves to everyone*
        * everyone waves back * Smile Welcome! Neil

Running ... just keep running!

Where's my coffee?

Oh hallelujah!!! I am so glad someone posted about RA on the new active/cool running site. This looks much better and is more user friendly. Thank you, thank you, and thank you!!!!! I am looking forward to logging my runs here. Eventually. I haven't run at all this week. We're visiting family out in Kansas and the sidewalks are still iced over from the ice storms last weekend. Branches are down and the walkways are SLICK. Figured I'd take a mini vacation from running and try pigging out instead . . . I cant wait to get back to Denver!!!! I need my runs!!!!!!!!!!!
          My sport is your sport's punishment!
          tazawa

Hi, another CR person. I will certainly fill out profile information later. For now I'm enjoying just reading through the threads and looking at the tools. For the most part, I am trying to get remotivated in my running. Thanks for welcoming us.
              From CR too. I only started to log my running few months ago. Just when I started to get used to CR, they made the famous upgrade. But, I learned a lot during my stay in CR, especially about MAF training. Luckily I already found RA'S MAF community. Nice to be here Smile Lets see if I got my avatar to work.
              Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Lets see if I got my avatar to work.
                You did ... welcome! Neil

Running ... just keep running!

HappyFeat

Another CR Refugee here. Reading everyone's posts about the Active nightmare has helped me feel better all this. I'm trying to get my running log transferred over, so there's nothing much in my log right now. RunningAhead seems to have everything I need for my running log and I know I'll be very happy here. Thanks to everyone.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

this is why I run....

Big grin
                      http://interwovendesign.com/kick/userdisplay.php3?username=PrinceJ Yes, it is still there. Cool I looked sort of handsome when I was young, don't you think? (Better than I do now, anyway). By the way, the best time for a marathon was clock time, my chip time was 4:08:22 for the 2000 New York city Marathon.
                      I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock
                      anachrotech

I've noticed that if I'm not logged in, the Masters Group doesn't show up anywhere. I know that wasn't the case previously, otherwise I wouldn't have found it. It may make it difficult for people to find the group.
                        eric :)

anachrotech, The groups are located in the directory pages. When you log in, the groups that you are a member of are listed as a convenience to you. The newest groups are also listed to provide exposure to other users that may be interested. After a group is established, it is up to its members to solicit new members. Many users opted to place a link to the group in their signature, which I think is a great idea. eric Smile