Gears/Wears we wished existed (Read 828 times)

qwerty85

A sportbra that supported my boobs comfortably and made it look like I indeed have 2 separate boobs.  Big grin

I want created the new Victoria's secret miraculous sports bra.... Because a uniboob would be an improvement.

Oh roo roooo!

So I'm not the only one who looks around for gnomes or goblins or trolls when I trip on invisible things?

OMG, several years ago when my road bike was new and I was just getting used to clip-in pedals, I had brain lock and forgot I was clipped in/forgot how to unclip at a heavily traveled intersection, resulting in my tipping over and then having to pretend to inspect the pedal as if IT had somehow malfunctioned, rather than ME....this was one of the more embarrassing moments in the life of a notoriously ungraceful person, for sure.  I also look around for some pretend cause of tripping or falling when walking or running!

A sportbra that supported my boobs comfortably and made it look like I indeed have 2 separate boobs.  Big grin

No idea what size you wear, but I bought one of the Handful bra's recently and absolutely love it!! http://www.handful.com/

It's super comfortable and looks pretty good too! I've even worn it out for dinner and around running errands and things. I've run and done crossfit in it with no issues. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OMG, several years ago when my road bike was new and I was just getting used to clip-in pedals, I had brain lock and forgot I was clipped in/forgot how to unclip at a heavily traveled intersection, resulting in my tipping over and then having to pretend to inspect the pedal as if IT had somehow malfunctioned, rather than ME....this was one of the more embarrassing moments in the life of a notoriously ungraceful person, for sure.  I also look around for some pretend cause of tripping or falling when walking or running!

Heh, BTDT years ago when I had clipless pedals on a mountain bike and came to a stop sign--did a slow-mo tip over while saying shit shit shit shit (DH stood there laughing...it would have made good video).  I did have a set of Shimano SPD-SL pedals last Summer that I could not release on the very lowest tension several times and was forced to fall.  This was after having ridden with SPD mountain pedals for over a year, so it really was the pedals.  2 people I knew bought the same pedals within about a week of each other and we all had issues.  I switched to LOOK road pedals after that and haven't had a single problem.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay