Make a Course Public? (Read 560 times)

There's probably a really easy solution to this that's going right over my head, but I can't seem to figure out how to make a course that is private become public. All my other courses are public, but somehow I must have accidentally toggled this one as private and now I don't know how to change it back. Thanks for any suggestions.

There's probably a really easy solution to this that's going right over my head, but I can't seem to figure out how to make a course that is private become public. All my other courses are public, but somehow I must have accidentally toggled this one as private and now I don't know how to change it back. Thanks for any suggestions.

Edit the course and look for the icon that looks like a lock next to the finish line flag, just to the left of the address box on top of the map.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Purdey

Self anointed title

Dude, shouldn't you be in bed?

Yeah, stupid clients and their pesky little assignments that pay the bills. I went to bed right after that and back for more.

I don't like paying bills, but I like being able to.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Got it! Thanks.