What online running store do you order from? (Read 389 times)

ultramarathon/triathlete

I need to order some new shoes.  I want to get a pair or two of the Saucony Kinvara and a pair of Brooks PureConnect.

Anyone have a good website they use, and do you have any links to coupons or promo codes?

Thanks!

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
    Gatorade Endurance Team

Feeling the growl again

Specific to shoes, honestly I typically google the shoe and look for the best price+shipping deal that way.  More often than not Zappos wins out if they have the shoe due to their free shipping.

Regarding sites specific to running, I've had the best luck with Kelly's Running Warehouse.  If you have too much money burning a hole in your pocket, try RoadRunnerSports.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Slo

I use Running Warehouse the most.

I go straight to the Liquidation page. I don't wait until I need shoes...I buy them when the style I like shows up on the liquidation page. I usually check it once a month or so.

Chances are you won't get the latest model.

They have the Brooks you are looking for in size 10 and 11...one color available for $54

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/catpagesale.html?ccode=SALEMS&search=args&xcat=SALEMS&sref=&vcode=BROOKS&x=39&y=7

Feeling the growl again

I use Running Warehouse the most.

I go straight to the Liquidation page. I don't wait until I need shoes...I buy them when the style I like shows up on the liquidation page. I usually check it once a month or so.

Chances are you won't get the latest model.

+1.  I have not paid more than $70 for a pair of running shoes in years.  IIRC clearance on the prior year's model typically occurs around July.  I'll usually stock up on about 3 pairs so I am good until the next year.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

delicate flower

I use Running Warehouse almost exclusively.  The 'runblog10' code gets you another 10% off and works on almost everything (for me, anyway).  Free two day shipping and great customer service too.

<3

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Yes, Running Warehouse with the 'runblog10' code.

steph  

bluerun

Super B****

Another vote for Running Warehouse!

Re: the Connect, though, I did score a pair for a crazy low price from 6PM once.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

I usually look at Ebay and search for the style of shoes I am looking for.

In the past I have used Roadrunnersports.com as well.

Not certain if Roadrunner is the cheapest, I'll have to check out some of the sites mentioned above and compare. :-)

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

jmctav23

2/3rds training

also on the running warehouse front, the code FB15D gets 15% off any liquidation item, sometimes works for sale items as well but not often.  Makes for some really cheap liquidation shoes.

Feeling the growl again

Not certain if Roadrunner is the cheapest, I'll have to check out some of the sites mentioned above and compare. :-)

In my experience they are among the worst, unless you join their VIP Program.  While that was a good deal for me when I ran 4000 miles a year and burned through a pair of shoes every 7-8 weeks, the numbers don't work out for most runners.

Joann Y

Running Warehouse, Cabela's, Zappos - been getting shoes when they are on sale.

Recently got a pair of Kinvara 3 from 6pm.com for 39.99, thought that was a good deal.

btw, thanks for the coupon codes everyone!

Evolving body parts

Had been using http://runningcompanyshoes.com/ in the past - until they closed shop. They had really good prices but you didn't get to choose the color. So there was an extra surprise element there as a bonus Smile

Since then I just run a search through  amazon.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Running Warehouse, Cabela's, Zappos - been getting shoes when they are on sale.

Recently got a pair of Kinvara 3 from 6pm.com for 39.99, thought that was a good deal.

btw, thanks for the coupon codes everyone!

Right, I got a pair of Vibram Bikilas from 6pm.com for $40.  Never heard of the outfit until I was googling for new shoes.

ultramarathon/triathlete

Thanks for the sites and codes!  And thanks for finding my PureConnect!  I'm pressing order now and getting 15% off the already crazy low price!  $46.65 for a pair of shoes I know I love... nice!    Now to find the Kinvara!  No one seems to have good deals on those in a size 10 right now, but at least the Brooks will hold me over for a bit. :-)

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                              Gatorade Endurance Team

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Running Warehouse here, too, though I of course try as much as I can to support my LRS.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people