Garmin syncing (Read 568 times)

kevinmacsr

i am getting today's data but none from yesterday. should i enter manually? i hate to double dip. thank you for any advice you can give!

I was able to transfer yesterday's from my Garmin files today- which I was not able to do yesterday.  I had to do it by file transfer.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

mymagicalpants

This morning (5/11/22) my RA log didn't sync up to Garmin. I double-checked to make sure my workout uploaded to Garmin Connect. I even downloaded the .tcx file from Garmin and tried to upload it to RA. There were no errors but it clearly didn't post.

Elizabeth78

Recovery Phenom

This morning (5/11/22) my RA log didn't sync up to Garmin. I double-checked to make sure my workout uploaded to Garmin Connect. I even downloaded the .txc file from Garmin and tried to upload it to RA. There were no errors but it clearly didn't post.

I am having the same issue. No workouts showing up today from my Garmin.

26.2 x 31 (3:15:34 PR)

13.1 x 35 (1:30:58 PR)

Author of the book Boston Bound

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

No syncie for me either.

spacityrunner

Same here. This seems to be a frequent issue. 😢. Maybe I gave Eric too much beer money?? 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣

Trails Rock!

Same here. 2 workouts today. Both uploaded to Garmin. Neither made it to RA.

marunr

Pretty large windows update yesterday. I'm betting that's the issue.

shu_runner

I just noticed run didn’t sync as well.  I shall manually add.

CH24

Same. Looks like I’m not the only one without workout syncing from Garmin.

Upload from file is not working for me, I tried multiple times throughout the day and nada

I just noticed run didn’t sync as well.  I shall manually add.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

DaKine

Same. Looks like I’m not the only one without workout syncing from Garmin.

Yep. Strava and Training Peaks both still importing flawlessly though.

eric :)

Hi all,

The service that processes Garmin workouts died. I have restarted it and it is processing workouts again. Your workout(s) should appear in your log soon.

eric Smile

Thanks, Eric. All working now!

Hi all,

The service that processes Garmin workouts died. I have restarted it and it is processing workouts again. Your workout(s) should appear in your log soon.

eric Smile

shu_runner

Thanks, Eric!  Mine came through this morning as well.