Pre-Dawn Patrol Week of 31 December 2007 (Read 591 times)

wanderingoutlaw

Great job on the 9 miler, Mary Glad you're feeling better! 8.8 miles for me this morning--5 of which were a MAF test. Great conditions for a run--44F and clear. The MAF test results: 10:42/11:02/11:01/11:02/11:01 - I've never run that consistently before; it certainly didn't feel that steady. This was my longest run in almost two months!

John

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Great run John!!! Sounds like the springy weather is making us get up and get going a little further. Out for a slow 4 miler in Michigan Spring-like conditioins. Didn't even wear an ear band today. The side roads are nothing but glare ice though as the melting process continues and the fog is as thick as pea soup. I'll be calling Garmin tomorrow I guess. After each mile lap I get an alert that says something about a pace alert - reading false laps - must delete. ???? Makes me sad . . . . ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Hello all, I have been a very sporadic poster as of late but that should change in another week. I have been meeting with students at 7:00 AM for a robotics team tht I am coaching. Our 2nd and last tournament is next Saturday, then I will be free to post again from home. My school blocks this site for some reason. It seemed to like CR just fine. Go figure. Anyway, I have been running, just not great mileage. I did get in about 4 miles this morning. It was really foggy. I love running in the fog, so even though I was not planning a run this morning, I just couldn't resisit. Jackie

Jackie