Posting my info on FaceBook (Read 749 times)

chris13

Hi all, First time using the site and I must say im very impressed. Big grin Such a useful tool for monitoring my runs. Means I dont need to fork out on my Garmin GPS now!! I want to put my data on my Big grinFacebook page so I can monitor my Marathon training plan and all my sponsors can see how im preparing. I looked at the info on the site on how to do it but I need a bit more help and common sense advice. Any help appreciated. Cheers Smile Smile

Princess Cancer Pants

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

chris13

Do you know how?? Smile

Princess Cancer Pants

Unfortunately, I don't think the script feature here will work...Javascript seems incompatible with Facebook and MySpace (it'll work on Blogger, though). But I know a new method to script it is something on Eric's todo list. Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

chris13

Thanks Big grin Hopefully it will be sorted soon. Do you use Facebook? I saw a recommendation for this site on there. Was it you?

Princess Cancer Pants

Nope, not me...though I have thought of opening a Facebook page. MySpace makes me nuts...it's such a buggy mess. k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Are you guys on any running groups there? I've only found a run/jog one and a few free running/parkour groups.
                booyaa.org - what's he running from?