Garmin Connect Import (Read 274 times)

searayman

I recently purchased  a Garmin 235, which I love but I am trying to get my data into running ahead, because it is so much better than Garmin connect.

Under tools I think I successfully integrated Garmin connect because it only shows a disconnect  button. But my run I uploaded today is not showing up in Running Ahead. Once I connect Garmin connect, how do I import runs?

eric :)

Hi searayman,

Sometimes it may take a day or two for Garmin to start sending your data.

eric Smile

redleaf

Any reason it's not working today (March 9) after several weeks of it connecting just fine?

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

eric :)

Hi redleaf,

It may be related to the network outage that happened earlier tonight.  Give it a few hours.  Garmin will retry the push.

eric Smile

redleaf

Hi redleaf,

It may be related to the network outage that happened earlier tonight.  Give it a few hours.  Garmin will retry the push.

eric Smile

Sounds good. Thanks!

HF #4362

redleaf

Just following up - it was there this morning.

HF #4362

Cfr05t

Hey, I am new to RA and just linked my Garmin Connect account.  I don't see any of my old data coming in yet - will that automatically start coming through now that I've linked accounts and is there just a timing delay?  Thank you

an amazing likeness

Hey, I am new to RA and just linked my Garmin Connect account.  I don't see any of my old data coming in yet - will that automatically start coming through now that I've linked accounts and is there just a timing delay?  Thank you

There is a delay after initial setup of the integration. Usually 24-48 hours before Garmin Connect makes the integration active.  Be aware, Garmin Connect will also transfer your last 30 (+/-) activities, then transition to sending newly uploaded activities only.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.