Need Runners' Opinions on Ad Campaign (Read 217 times)

xhristopher

Damn. If I click the survey link again it welcomes me back and urges me to continue.

I just finished clicking pretty pictures to the end. I'm sure it's down to me and Jeff CT in the drawing for the iPad now because nobody else has the stamina to see the end of this thing.

xhristopher

This took me about 25 minutes while watching tv. I strongly disliked this survey.

Barefoot Contessa will never be the same.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I'm in too. I did zigzags - they were fun for a bit, but even they took too long.

Although, it never asked me who I was, so I'm not in any drawing.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

ultramarathon/triathlete

I didn't get anything about a drawing :-(

And I did the whole damn thing, no zig zags.

Bastards!

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
          Gatorade Endurance Team

xhristopher

I didn't get anything about a drawing :-(

And I did the whole damn thing, no zig zags.

Bastards!

You had to pay attention very, very, very closely and check the correct box then spend a few pages responding to questions bout how you felt about the drawing. I lied when I mentioned it was for an ipad. Actually it was for a new car, preferably to someone in the New York metro area. You had better take the survey a few more times.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

You had to pay attention very, very, very closely and check the correct box then spend a few pages responding to questions bout how you felt about the drawing. I lied when I mentioned it was for an ipad. Actually it was for a new car, preferably to someone in the New York metro area. You had better take the survey a few more times.

I'm highlighting what I think is the most important part of information here.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

ultramarathon/triathlete

Well, I guess it's good then, I bet they wouldn't read the poll to properly decide which car it should be.   Sheesh, looks like I lucked out on that one!

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                Gatorade Endurance Team