What gear/tech do you use? Win a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card! (Read 91 times)

SchreiberAndrew

Hi! I'm hoping the community could help me by participating in a running research survey about fitness-tracking devices!

As a thank you, two respondents will be chosen at random and win a $100 Amazon.com gift card! Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CZ8D3RM

Walk-Jogger

REALLY? Only 5 questions?

1) Gender,

2) Age,

3) Email,

4) Country of Residence

5) Average Household Income?

How the hell is THAT a survey on Running Gear/Tech usage?

Retired &  Loving It

That's just page one.

Runners run

an amazing likeness

Who's asking and what are you doing with the data post survey? Privacy statement on the survey?  Who is getting the data?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

GC100k

smells phishy.

Walk-Jogger

That's just page one.

I filled out the survey and that was the only page it gave me. I went back and double-checked it too. I was using Chrome browser, so if you got more than one page either they have a browser issue or I was booted out as an undesirable demographic. ?

MTA: Just "re-took" the survey using IE9 and got the same result - same 5 bogus questions.

Retired &  Loving It

Wing

Joggaholic

I filled out the survey and that was the only page it gave me. I went back and double-checked it too. I was using Chrome browser, so if you got more than one page either they have a browser issue or I was booted out as an undesirable demographic. ?

MTA: Just "re-took" the survey using IE9 and got the same result - same 5 bogus questions.

I filled out enough bogus info to confirm that it does have at least a 2nd page, I used firefox.

Walk-Jogger

So apparently I'm either too old or make too much money to be interesting to this troll? I was a gear-head before the majority of you clowns  people were even born! Angry

MTA: I just went back and changed my answers to a young female making a moderate living wage and NOW it lets me continue on with the damn survey. WTF?

Retired &  Loving It

So apparently I'm either too old or make too much money to be interesting to this troll? I was a gear-head before the majority of you clowns were even born! Angry

MTA: I just went back and changed my answers to a young female making a moderate living wage and NOW it lets me continue on with the damn survey. WTF?

So THIS is how you meet "running chicks." Problem solved.

Walk-Jogger

So THIS is how you meet "running chicks." Problem solved.

I still didn't make it all the way to the end of the survey as a "young chick" before it booted me out - apparently I don't know all the right answers. Evil

Retired &  Loving It

I filled out enough bogus info to confirm that it does have at least a 2nd page, I used firefox.

This is what I did too. I used Chrome.

Runners run

dennrunner

I have absolute faith in the quality of this survey.

example question

xhristopher

I use survey monkey to create, test and send surveys with no problem on this computer and found no page 2.

Perhaps getting page 2 depends on how you answer one of the questions.

I'm guessing...