Having Trouble adding Widgets to summary (Read 547 times)

I went to re-arrange the summary page and it would not let me drop/drag so figured I would remove widgets and re-add it the appropriate pane. Now I check the widget, select Pane I want added ... Hit Add. So far so good right. Screen flashes like it is adding something but the summary page has now new widget(s) added. Anyone else have any issues lately .... When I first added the widgets a few weeks ago no problems.

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

Al, The problem is caused by the weather widget. If you delete it, you'll be able to manage other widgets on the summary page. I will be fixing it real soon. eric :-)
      Sorry ... found the answer in 30 seconds AFTER posting the question. I did recently add that weather Widget .... Damn you weather.com

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

eric :)

Sorry ... found the answer in 30 seconds AFTER posting the question. I did recently add that weather Widget .... Damn you weather.com
        I'm in the middle of creating a new weather widget. It should be out by this weekend.