time entries (Read 689 times)

Hi! Love the site and the logging. I was wondering if there was a way that the time inputs could be entered at least, for example: 32.00 for 32 minutes. On my video editing software I enter times that way and although it's not a big thing, I didn't think it would be too hard to have a variable there for time entries. If it is more difficult than I'm thinking, that's cool. I can deal with it. Thanks for the site!

Running safely

I second the motion. Entering times from the number pad is easier than entering from the keyboard. With a . you only need a key press, but with : you have to shift and key press. All in favor...
      Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Aye. Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

eric :)

Using the period as the delimiter is not possible because it's currently used to delimit fractional seconds. 0:32.17 (32.17 seconds) and 32:17.00 (32 minutes and 17 seconds) will both look like 32.17 if you're allowed to use the period. How would you tell them apart? eric :-)
          CoachNate

Would drop down box's do the same? Leave it blank if you don't need ? Seems faster and easier to me, to tab through boxes and use the number pad then to look for other keys? Not that what is currently in place, is hard.