What's on your RoadID? (Read 1146 times)

dallison

registered pw

I use "id on me" I have my wifes' name and phone number, my name and "no allergies" .

2017 goals:

sub 1:30 half 

BTW, and I'm surprised they haven't chimed in yet, a lot of people use home-made solutions and other things instead of a roadid.  You don't have to do it that way.  But I like their products, so I do.

I've been running for 20+ years. Dog tags from the military is what I started out with, no data that would be of benefit to a first responder, just the mortician. Then the dog/ID tags you get punched out for $5 at the local big box store up until the last 3-4 years and now the Road ID (only because I got it as a prize for a race). Strap doesn't stink? Ankles don't sweat?

The dog/ID tags are what I used to wear attached to my shoe. Annoyed the piss out of my running partners. Until I figured out how to attach it so it wouldn't jingle.

Get off my porch

His Slowness

I use a military style dog tag around my neck.  I wore them for years so it doesn't bother me.  It hasUndecided

My Name

City, State

DOB

Wife's Cell

Son's Cell

I've gotten some ideas here so I may change it up.  The good thing is they're cheap.

Happy Friday Eve!

Bill

I just got mine in the mail on Monday.

Name

City

Boyfriend's number

Parents' numbers

There wasn't enough space for all my drug allergies so I left them out unfortunately. Wasn't sure what to do there but my emergency contacts could provide that info if necessary.

AlexaCT

Thanks for all the great suggestions. 

I settled on:

First Last Name

Town, CT, USA

Husband 's Cell

Mom's Cell

"I can and I will"

I left off NKA and Blood Type because my EMT brother in law said they'd test me any way, and I don't have any allergies so nothing to alert them to.  I'd rather them call DH before doing anything anyway.

I can and I will!

Roses Revenge

I have the wrist strap and depending on which pair of shoes I'm wearing also a shoe tag.

Name

City/State/USA

Home phone

DH Cell

Roses Revenge

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

I was thinking of getting the Slim bracelet; any thoughts for/against?

I'm way over-thinking this, I'm sure!!

I didn't finish reading the thread yet so someone else might have already replied to this.  I have the Slim bracelet and I love it.  It's small and doesn't bother me when I'm running.  I like that it is rubbery which makes it easy to clean. 

My mom and cousin have it as well.  I have my name/year of birth, city & state I live in, my parent's house # (no one would be home at my house since I live alone), my mom's cell phone #, and then my dad's cell phone #.  I probably didn't need 3 contact numbers but my mom ordered it for me and knows that they don't always hear their cell phone when they are home. My cousin has the same type of info plus a quote on her's.  I don't have any allergies or medical issues but if I did I would have included those. 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

I have one of those thin rubber bands and wear it all the time.  It is my jewelry! 

Name/birth year

City, State

Wife's phone numer

Mom's phone number

"Did I win?"

"Did I win", lol :-)  Good one!   ---Let's hope a paramedic never has to read that line.  (And if the unfortunate ever happens and he does, let's hope he isn't laughing so hard that he struggles to give CPR correctly.

I run on the running trails, but they are along some busy streets with high speed limits.  I'd be very unlikely to get hit, but if I did, it'd be over and done.  Perhaps my quote I add to mine will be "A pine box will do" or something to that effect.

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I have heard that some will get the wrist RoadID and use it as their Garmin watch band so they won't forget to take it with you.  The only issue is that they might see the watch and not realize it has your personal information on it.

Docket_Rocket

Name

DH's name and number

My allergies

The fact that I use an inhaler (just in case I am found unable to breathe and need a pump)

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Some kind of funk that gives me a rash and won't go away even if I sterilise it.

Do what you want, just how you like. Nobody has to know.

sugnim

Name

Spouse's phone #

Address

MEAN DOG AT HOME

xor

Some kind of funk that gives me a rash and won't go away even if I sterilise it.

permastink!  (or permafunk).  Yes!

Peace out!

Besides my RoadID, I also have a GO Sports ID. It's two sided, and comes with silicon wrist bands. I didn't like the bands, so I grabbed some paracord and made this:

Go Sport ID

PRs:

5k -    22:39      12/11     10k -  49:10      11/11

20k -  1:56:56    9/12      13.1 - 1:54:07    3/12

30k -   3:05:54   9/12      26.2 -  5:00:27 10/12

baxdaddy

just another runner

my name

wifeys name

wifeys number

son#1 number

"you can rest tomorrow"

The first step is to get up off the couch!

Half Fanatic #889