ISO bite valve black gunk advice (Read 66 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

black gunk in my camelback bite valve -- -- truly unhealthy or merely unsightly?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

I'm going with merely unhealthy and truly unsightly.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

If it's just in the bite valve, you can replace those for like $5.  If it's in the tube too, you can buy special long brushes to clean it.  Use a little bleach in the process.

Running is dumb.

Prince of Fatness

For a minute there I was offended Waffs, then I Googled the term.

Not at it at all. 

salamo

link spam

"run" "2" "eat"

link spam??? omg, milky. you're killing me.

i got the notification of reply and so made the trek across the worldly web, all the way over here, anticipating an authentic reply to legitimate the validity of my query and by extension, my very personhood.

instead, a door is slammed on my soul.

so sad. so very, very sad.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

an amazing likeness

link spam??? omg, milky. you're killing me.

i got the notification of reply and so made the trek across the worldly web, all the way over here, anticipating an authentic reply to legitimate the validity of my query and by extension, my very personhood.

instead, a door is slammed on my soul.

so sad. so very, very sad.

For you, dear Waffle-person, in recognition of the rarity of your presence, I'll summarize the wisdom you missed in the censored post...

"A q-tip doesn't work. But if you click on any of these 3 links to appstore malware, I'll make $0.10..."

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

"run" "2" "eat"

ah, milky! you are verily the best.

you have restored my faith in q-tips.

Marylander

Denture cleaner is supposed to work but I would buy a new bite valve (and new tubing, for that matter). Hmm, my own camelbak is out in the garage with water in it from when I used it a couple weeks ago... Wink