Ugh... (Read 301 times)

jojo61397

I'm doing Goofy Challenge on Jan 12-13.  So far I have run 3- 20 mile runs.  My daughter is sick.  I will not be able to run the 20 miles all at once.  Am I really going to destroy my training if I split my run tomorrow?  This is my last 20 miler.  I will be going away to MN for Christmas (I live in FL, so not used to cold).  I can maybe run on Wednesday, but if she's still sick, I'll have to split it too.  We are traveling Thursday...

Jodi

PR:

Half: 1:48 (March 3rd, 2013)

Full: 4:05:40 (March 17th, 2013)

2013/2014 Goals:

Sub-4:00 hour Marathon

Sub- 125 pounds
    Sub- 1:45 hour half.

One run doesn't make or break your training. Trust what you have done so far and try not to stress it! Smile

"Don't feel like running today...suck it up and run ...you're an athlete." (John Stanton, founder & owner of The Running Room)

"The person who starts the race is not the same person who finishes the race."

and a double may be as good or better than a single long run.  No sweat.  Hope your daughter is better soon and you have a lovely white Christmas.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

bojangles

One run doesn't make or break your training. Trust what you have done so far and try not to stress it! Smile

What this Canadian said.