Hey Zoomy...Rockin' with MX-75s (Read 765 times)

Thanks for the Zoomendation on the Sennheiser MX-75s.... me likes them lots.... They make my shuffle sound much better than the wrap around the ear style I was wearing.(I did not realize how nasty bright and flat they made the music sound) The twist to fit works great and they provide a much more full and rich sound to my tunes now.....Yay! and of course that price was great after the rebate. Bring on the long runs.....
      I too am about to purchase these headphones do to Zoom Zoom's endorsement. Where is the best place to purchase, and what rebate are you referring to? What price did you pay? I am seeing them for about $40 most places althought Newegg had them for $29.99 (not sure about shipping) Any help would be appreciated Wink B
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Amazon is currently selling them for $35...they were $30 last week. I just replaced my first pair after about a year-and-a-half, since the right speaker was fritzing out intermittently. Pretty good wear, I think. The rebate is $10 back when you send in an old pair of headphones. I will send in my shot ones. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks Zoom for helping out a fellow Michigander...I spent many summers near your town up at Silver Lake as a kid on the Dunes! Currently live about 2 hrs from you in Holt! B
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, Bryan, come join us in the Michiganders group! Hope you like the headphones! They don't even fit me "properly" (my ears are small enough that the little stalk thingie doesn't actually go where it's supposed to, but those custom-fit silicone rings get the buds to stay put very snuggly), but still work perfectly well for me. Nice that ambient noise still comes through well, too.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay