Nike+ Data Importer to RunningAhead (Read 58 times)

Psemaj

Hi everybody,

I currently use a Nike GPS sportswatch to track my runs and discovered RunningAhead late last year. I've always had a problem with how many of the run data collection sites make it difficult to access, visualise and manipulate your own data, and thought RunningAhead was an awesome step in the right direction.

In my spare time, I've been quietly working away on a webapp that automatically imports data from Nike+ into RunningAhead. I just provide it with my login details to Nike+ and give it permission to access RunningAhead and it will synchronise any missing workouts between the two sites.

It works well for me and is still under development to keep making it easier to do (I still need to update some entries manually such as workout type). I am wondering if there are other users of RunningAhead who would be interested in using such an app? Or even helping me to beta test it before I make it public?

In the long run, I may look at adding integration for other popular run tracking sites - but am interested to know all your thoughts.

Thank you!

johnpstyles

I am very interested in this.  I have been using Nike running for a couple of years now and would love to see it in Running Ahead.  I use a Nike GPS watch.