Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, but my brother was and I loves me some marching band (Drumline is one of my fave films)! I'll bet the next person has never eaten a pasty.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Nope, but my brother was and I loves me some marching band (Drumline is one of my fave films)! I'll bet the next person has never eaten a pasty.
      How in the world have I not seen that movie? True, I've had me some pasty. Next person has hurled as the result of running. No alcohol or illness involved, just pure HTFU.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, but I have come VERY very close. It was awful. It was a PR, though. The next person is a running shoe whore. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

The next person is a running shoe whore. Wink
          Big grin Nothing like you Zoomy! False. I only have three pairs of active running shoes. I bet the next person ran twice today.

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

The next person is a running shoe whore. Wink
            Damn, zoomie, I should probably let someone else answer, but I can't let that one go. Since I currently have a rotation going with 3 pairs of shoes, I'm gonna say true. The next person has participated in a pub crawl.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I only have three pairs of active running shoes.
              I guess we have differing definitions of running shoe whore, eh? Clowning around Since we cross-posted, I will answer yours -- no, I have not nor will not run twice today. I reiterate that the next person has participated in a pub crawl.

I guess we have differing definitions of running shoe whore, eh? Clowning around
                Zoomy, a little help here please....DEFINE SHOE WHORE. Big grin

Michelle

true... I am trying to get to my goal weight I bet the next person wishes that they had dry clothes on during a run in the rain.. ( I know it's silly, but it's the truth)....
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoomy, a little help here please....DEFINE SHOE WHORE. Big grin
                    I also only have 3 current pair in rotation...so I think it has to be more than 3. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

My legs are killing me

true. i do like to run in dry clothes. the next person will eat a big mac value meal tonight - supersized!
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok, I have participated in a pub crawl AND wished I had dry clothes during a rainy run (it was cold and fleece really absorbs water...that was a surprise). The next person drives a red car.

~ Sarah Kay

hdh

yes, red Nissan 2004 Nissa Xterra I bet the next person has never taken a piss while running in a race
                          hdh
                            False: I was so nervous for my first marathon that by the time I got to mile marker 2 - I already had to pee. But, as I passed people peeing (standing/squatting) on the sides of the road and on enbankments throughout the rest of the course, I wasn't too upset at having to take the 2 miler break. I bet the next person can't stand running without some good tunes to listen to.
                              Yep, need my tunes...slow and steady is my pace. Ani Defranco and Neil Young are current faves. After awhile I zone out and don't really know what's playing though Tongue Bet the next person just finished their best run so far this year....I did Smile

Gotta TRI

That's true!! On two counts. I had probably my best if not longest run last night. AND, I couldn't have done it without tunes Big grin In fact just as I got to this one huge hill, a really cool rocking song ( Foo Fighters I beleive) came on and I Flew up that hill! Had to do the Rocky dance at the top. Bet the next person runs with their SO.
                                2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon