how do you search for "No equipment"? (Read 433 times)

I've recently switched to using a GPS watch and uploading directly to RA (which works great BTW).  But it works so well that I occasionally forget to fill in the things that the watch doesn't.  In particular I keep forgetting to fill in the equipment field.

I can go back and fill that in, but I would find it a lot easier if there was a way to search for runs with "No equipment".  On the Equipment left-hand-menu tab it lets me select each of the possible equipments besides none.  In the reports it's the same thing.

I also think that someone experimenting with barefoot running might find this useful.

Is there a way to do this?

eric :)

There is no way to generate a report of workouts without equipment.  However, if you add the equipment column to your workouts list by customizing the page, you can see which workouts do not have an associated equipment.  Do a report and specify the approximate date range of workouts without equipment and that should be good enough for your purpose.

eric Smile

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

As for the barefoot part of your question, "My Feet" is in my equipment list.

HermosaBoy

As for the barefoot part of your question, "My Feet" is in my equipment list.

What is the cost for that equipment and when were they purchased?  Wink

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

What is the cost for that equipment and when were they purchased?  Wink

My log is open.  Their efficiency is off the chart.

Ah ha!  I didn't even know you could customize that.  Lovely!  Thank you very much.