Colt-Killers! (Read 532 times)

JakeKnight

How 'bout them Cowboys? Huh? Huh? Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Just sayin'.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

LUCKY
      mikeymike

I gotta give it up for the 'boys. They did what the Pats couldn't do so, until proven otherwise, they are GOOD. Terry Glen played well, she came up with a nice game clinching first down to boot.

Runners run

JakeKnight

Manning's crappy passes at the end definitely helped. I'd call it pretty lucky when he has a few bad plays at the perfect moment. It doesn't happen often. But I was awfully happy with the 'Boys defense. After the first half, I said something like: "I don't care if they lose big now, they actually look GOOD." Never thought they'd win. And then the Giants lose last night? And my woefully awful Titans beat the Eagles? It was a good weekend for football. Sunday was just perfect: that great run, lots of beer, and then unlikely wins from both Tennessee and Dallas. Just perfect. I'm secretly hoping that the Colts-Cowboys game was a preview of this year's Superbowl. I won't be holding my breath on that one, that's for sure. But I'll be at Titans stadium next Sunday, praying they can stop the Giants. And Tony Romo - like 19/23? They finally found a QB. I feel like a kid at Christmas.

JakeKnight

I say again: how 'bout them Cowboys? Big grin Romo = Aikman, part II? 2 good backs, more great receivers than I can count, 2 good tight ends (Witten is closer to great than good), a monstrous O-line .... It's their year. After watching that Turkey Day game, I'm revising the odds of a Colts-Cowboys Superbowl up from a 100-1 shot to around 20-1. The Giants are falling apart (go Titans!), the Bears are sissies and Grossman is overrated (he's on 2 of my fantasy teams and he's pissing me off lately), and nobody else in the NFC can touch the 'Boys. They've got Romomentum now, baby. If the Titans can just pull off a miracle tomorrow ....

I'm from New England & have to feel a little sympathy for Drew Bledsoe. He's got to be pretty close to the best paid benchwarmer in the NFL. At least when he got his butt sat down up here it was because of an injury. Imagine if Romo does with the Cowboys what Tom Brady did with the Patriots?

Prophet!

lets just hope that Jessica Simpson won't steal Romo's Mojo. BTW, have you ever seen T.O. this happy ??? its bad sign for the football world.
                JakeKnight

. If the Titans can just pull off a miracle tomorrow ....
                  Oh. Hell. Yeah. Big grin

Romo is rockin' the casbah. I still watch with a little fear waiting for it to fall apart but Thanksgiving was INCREDIBLE! That dude is on fire right now. The Tuna made a good call dropping Bledsoe. Vanderjact is still pretty much the weakest spot these days. He almost missed that 22 yrd fg. Cowboys are rolling...hope it lasts. Hua 7-4!