"Spring And Summer In A Pair Of Shoes" My Third Running Movie (Read 56 times)

Zakaria_80

Greetings again to all Smile

A wild uneatable type of wheat (called άγανα in Greek) seemed to stubbornly attach itself on my shoes during my usual runs in the small forest of my neighborhood. I decided to make another short running movie about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W_ZPJv43Vc

Thank you all for watching!

Joann Y

I really enjoyed that. Beautiful country you have there and beautifully shot. Thank you for sharing.

BeeRunB

Good film, Zakaria. The ending had a surreal feeling to it. I'm enjoying your growing body of work. Keep going! 

Zakaria_80

@Joann Y:  All the scenes were shot at a normally looking (if you compare the greek mountain villages and islands which are breath taking) small grove near my house. I am so glad you found some beauty in those shots.

@Jimmyb: thank you for dropping by (you too Joann Y)... again! The last scene was my fourth try (in a 2 week period). It is so hard when you are on your own and you have to do everything by yourself. I will post in the next days some behind the scenes pictures in my Google Account.

Thank you again and I am really happy for this tiny audience of mine Smile

Take care!

Count me as part of the audience! Looking forward to more of these videos Smile

jpdeaux

That was as creative and as awesome as your usual work, Zakaria. Very engaging, beautiful shots of beautiful country, humorous and clever action, scenes and angles. Great stuff. I laughed a few times. Hope that was part of the intention. (I'm sure it was.)

RunningbearUK

I really enjoyed that. Thanks for posting this
                Zakaria_80

@runharrietrun: there is always room for kind people. Thank you for your support.

@jpdeaux: thank you for your nice words and revisiting my new try Smile Imagine, each time I was leaving my house to go to the grove, the waiting on the traffic light to cross the road to enter, plus all the people inside the little forest to see me running and wearing these goofy shoes and carrying the tripod and camera to find the appropriate spot for shooting. I surely gave some people a laugh, but I don't care actually.

@RunningbearUK: A pleasure my friend!

Zakaria_80

To whom it may concern you can check some behind the scenes with some comments of my project here:

https://plus.google.com/114435852957075420465/posts/XQf9a4uMQ67?pid=6161950307081725522&oid=114435852957075420465