Justice Jog 5k: In Which Important Lessons Are Learned (Read 838 times)

redleaf

Very cool RR! Congrats.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Jazz hands!

Just for fun, here's a bad picture of me looking like I'm about to have the vapors and collapse at the finish line: For the record, that's just how I run, apparently. The vapors were not imminent.
      run run run AHHHHHH run run run
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Clock time: 50:07 Watch time: 33:47
        Congrats. I think you just set a record for the largest gun time / chip time discrepancy ever for a 5k. (I realize that for a 5k, there probably weren't chips, but you see my point.)

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

#artbydmcbride

Great race report! Big grin And for a 5K that you had to rush to, and one with a big hill in it, you did great! But you know your testosterone-having boyfriend is going to try harder next time too. Wink

Runners run

De-slacking in progress

How many people did you pass after you gave them a 15 minute head start? Yes

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

Jazz hands!

How many people did you pass after you gave them a 15 minute head start? Yes
              A whole bunch of walkers Big grin Zero runners (excepting boyfriend) Undecided
              run run run AHHHHHH run run run