Who knew... (Read 762 times)

Prophet!

That buying underwear for somebody else can be such a joyous occasion. Not having to go and buy diapers anymore....priceless...and money-saving!
      That buying underwear for somebody else can be such a joyous occasion. Not having to go and buy diapers anymore....priceless...and money-saving!
      Way to go Caramel Bear! Smile Very cool.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

YES!!!! So, what did you guys go with? Spongebob...Transformers...? Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I think when we could finally ditch the diapers for both kids it was a celebration! And then when we stopped hearing, "WIPE MY BUTT!!!" coming from the bathroom.... just as wonderful. Smile
            And then when we stopped hearing, "WIPE MY BUTT!!!" coming from the bathroom.... just as wonderful. Smile
            Ohhhh man, I forgot about that. YUCK. I'm sooooooo happy my kids are all past that stage. Smile

Michelle

Prophet!

YES!!!! So, what did you guys go with? Spongebob...Transformers...? Big grin k
              so far its thomas the train...hopefully these won't get recalled like the toy trains..
                so far its thomas the train...hopefully these won't get recalled like the toy trains..
                Tell me about it. We have like a million dollars worth of those things. BUT...since our son is 6 and won't eat them, we didn't do the recall thing.

Michelle

Prophet!

Tell me about it. We have like a million dollars worth of those things. BUT...since our son is 6 and won't eat them, we didn't do the recall thing.
                  yup we have lots of older wooden ones that we got from garage sales..those are probably toxic. But he doesn't play with it so much anymore. He is really into sports so he mostly play with his million dollars worth of footballs, basketballs,baseballs,soccer, volleyballs, etc.
                    yup we have lots of older wooden ones that we got from garage sales..those are probably toxic. But he doesn't play with it so much anymore. He is really into sports so he mostly play with his million dollars worth of footballs, basketballs,baseballs,soccer, volleyballs, etc.
                    Kid stuff adds up quickly doesn't it!?! Big grin

Michelle

Laundry detergent is SO much cheaper than diapers, 'grats Caramel Bear. Took me a minute to figure out why he looks a bit sad in your avatar pic, then I realized he too is probably waiting for your Honolulu Marathon report. It's almost a month now, but better late than never. I'll be checking often for your post in the Racing forum. 'grats Papa Bear. Smile

E.J.
                      Greater Lowell Road Runners
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Dog-Love

Until your 14 year old son lets you know that he really likes the feel of Underarmor compression shorts (underwear is underwear)!! What are compression shorts???
                        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Prophet!

Laundry detergent is SO much cheaper than diapers, 'grats Caramel Bear. Took me a minute to figure out why he looks a bit sad in your avatar pic, then I realized he too is probably waiting for your Honolulu Marathon report. It's almost a month now, but better late than never. I'll be checking often for your post in the Racing forum. 'grats Papa Bear. Smile
                          okay baddawg...it is posted now Smile
                            That's cool isn't it. We are going through the same thing and so far have gone with Lightning McQueen/Mater from Cars. One thing we have found is he likes the boxer briefs better than the tighties and they do a good job when there is an accident.
                            http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                              I can only imagine. We're knee deep in diapers. People always say 'it's not so bad when it's your kid'. Bullshit. Diapers stink.