Dave Matthews - Hitchin' a Ride (Read 98 times)

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

I've been off the Dave Matthews bandwagon for awhile now (still like his earlier stuff, someone wake me when he starts writing good songs again), but I thought this was a funny story.  How weird would that be?

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Idiot didn't have a seat-bag with spares...?  Riding an S-works without basic roadside repair gear and/or cell? Sleepy

I haven't been a fan since his tour bus decided to dump the contents of their toilet onto a bunch of people touring the Chicago River by boat.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Idiot didn't have a seat-bag with spares...?  Riding an S-works without basic roadside repair gear and/or cell? Sleepy

Lol!  Even at the height of my fandom, I didn't see him as someone who probably goes through life with a great deal of foresight!

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

Heck--I'd gladly pick him up. Smile

Lol!  Even at the height of my fandom, I didn't see him as someone who probably goes through life with a great deal of foresight!

the future is no place to place your better days

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
            We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

Best Present Ever

Actually, he's a pretty level-headed guy married to a family practice doc.  Not really flighty at all.  They are one of the top-earning bands ever-- that's good business sense and good organization and a hell of a lot of foresight.  How many musicians are out for a nice bike ride before they go on stage?

Rungry!

Neeto story, thanks for posting.

Jen

Neeto story, thanks for posting.

It pains me to post this even more neeto story: Click.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yet another neeto story that makes me smile.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I'm going to post this just because it's hilarious and has to do with Dave Matthews.

Some language in this, in the event you are at work.

Regrets

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Actually, he's a pretty level-headed guy married to a family practice doc.  Not really flighty at all.  They are one of the top-earning bands ever-- that's good business sense and good organization and a hell of a lot of foresight.  How many musicians are out for a nice bike ride before they go on stage?

*shrugs*

Maybe so.  Didn't say he wasn't, just that I didn't see him as such.  Though to be fair, "top-earning band" doesn't always indicate good foresight.  And as my own marriage proves, marrying a great gal doesn't always mean "level-headed."

But you're right...unfair make assumptions about his personality.

MTA: Thanks for the links, those were great!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

But you're right...unfair make assumptions about his personality.

Profiling of musicians - happens all the time!

(says one musician to another) Smile