Grand Rapids Half Marathon...#2 and maybe my last... (Read 2866 times)

Marathonmanleto

Kirsten, I am considering running GR next year--is it flat? As for John--he is a man. I'm sure he was there--may have been out while you were there.
      Cool pictures! And always with a smile. I just love that!!! Smile

Michelle

Now that was a bath...

Great report, great shirt, great bib, fantastic pics and a beautiful smile. Zoomers always comes up with the goods! Well done Dotcomrade. Claire xxx
      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Great report, great shirt, great bib, fantastic pics and a beautiful smile. Zoomers always comes up with the goods! Well done Dotcomrade. Claire xxx
          Dotcomrade! Big grin I don't know how I manage to look like I'm taking it easy in photos with a big, dumb grin...I thought I was gonna hurl in those last ones. Gah, I'm such a cheese! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Me and my gang in Breck

Nice job Kirsten. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

bas

Here is my favorite photo: k
              Nice shirt! Big grin And a race number with your name on it... cool! Here only people like Haile Gebreselassie get those. bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And a race number with your name on it... cool! Here only people like Haile Gebreselassie get those. bas
                I'm a pretty big deal. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East