Question about tendonitis (Read 565 times)

Giants Fan

Ok, went in to doc, he said my mild tenderness/pain in my left leg (bone just below knee) is tendonitis and to get one of those bands for my leg. Question is, do I need the patella band? or the itbs band? Help! Thanks

"I think I've discovered the secret of life- you just hang around until you get used to it."

Charles Schulz

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Did he call it patellar tendonitis? The band that goes below your knee is probably what you want. Your pain sounds similar to mine, though sometimes I would feel twinges underneath my knee, too. I figure this strap contraption I have that goes above and below should support my kneecap in all directions as I work more on getting my quads to do the job.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Giants Fan

Yea I ended up buying just the patella band. He didn't really specify--guess i could try it, if it doesn't help go back for the other one huh?

"I think I've discovered the secret of life- you just hang around until you get used to it."

Charles Schulz

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yea I ended up buying just the patella band. He didn't really specify--guess i could try it, if it doesn't help go back for the other one huh?
          Yep. Sometimes trial-and-error is all we've got. Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay