Temperature not showing in Weather (Read 55 times)

type2poser

I have noticed that the temperature is no longer showing after my Garmin import.  I am using a Garmin 620/405 and importing data through Garmin Connect.  The temperature used to show up when I imported Garmin data.  Has this feature been discontinued?  Is this a Garmin Connect Problem?  Mostly just curious, was nice to have, but not that important in the overall scheme of the meaning of life.  Thanks for any help

eric :)

Hi type2poser,

Weather services charge money for historical weather data lookups.  This feature is only available to users with ad-free subscriptions.  Your subscription expired awhile ago so it was disabled.

eric Smile

SubDood

Huh. I also noticed that my temperature stopped showing up, but I figured it was not a big deal. This thread made me realize that my ad-free subscription expired. (NOTE: I haven't seen that many ads in the 2 months since my subscription lapsed. Not enough to clue me in that my subscription expired.)  The problem has been addressed!

Thanks, eric!

eric :)

Thanks SubDood!

type2poser

I also have not noticed any ads.  I can't keep track of all my subscriptions. Will update.  Thank you for your reply.