Is there a way to export data from a "health note"? (Read 1037 times)

NYSrunner

Just wondering, because when you export data and put it into excel, there is a thing for sleep and such, which is from a "health note". So I'm kind of confused if you can or not. If not, I think it would be a good idea.
    eric :)

NYSrunner, This is not possible right now. I will add it when I get a chance. eric :-)
      agazdziak

Hi,

Has this feature been added yet? I've been logging my sleep for some time now and I'd like to do a little more analysis on it (which days I get the most sleep, any patterns, etc). I noticed that when I export my log, there is a "sleep" column, yet all the entries are blank. I have been logging my sleep via health notes. I think I read somewhere that the health notes and training log are separate entries, so that could be one possible reason for that field being blank. 

I know your busy working on lots of other things for this site but I'm just letting you know that there is still interest in this feature! Thanks!

Cool as a Cucumber

Hi,

Has this feature been added yet? I've been logging my sleep for some time now and I'd like to do a little more analysis on it (which days I get the most sleep, any patterns, etc). I noticed that when I export my log, there is a "sleep" column, yet all the entries are blank. I have been logging my sleep via health notes. I think I read somewhere that the health notes and training log are separate entries, so that could be one possible reason for that field being blank. 

I know your busy working on lots of other things for this site but I'm just letting you know that there is still interest in this feature! Thanks!

How does it look when you log your sleep? Do you just have a big health note every day on your calendar (looking at your logs, you don't, so I'm assuming they're private)? I would do that too but I don't want the visual to distract from when I use the health note to log actual injuries or pains.

The pavement fears me.

agazdziak

I have a health note called "sleep" every day that I just log my sleep and any comments related to that. If I get injured or have any other health-related item I want to log, I create another note for it. My calendar doesn't look too full with it all, and having the title consistent every day (sleep) makes it easy to separate those from other health notes that are not sleep-related.