Hello/Introduction (Read 181 times)

Hey,

My name is Alexander MacGregor. I ran in college and lost my way a bit thereafter but I've put my running shoes back on after moving to Hong Kong. Looking forward to joining the community.

If there's any Hong Kong residents or frequent visitors, I'd love to run with you.

Welcome, Alexander .

haroldjiii

run, rest & read

Welcome, I'm in Taiwan, so different country but close by. Check out Action Asia Events. They're based in Hong Kong, do lots of races and such and I'm sure you can find people to run with through them. It'll probably be lots of trail runners through them, but I've heard that's the best way to go over there. Get used to waking up at the crack of dawn! Yeah, the humidity is worse then, but the pollution levels are generally much better (can't say for sure with Hong Kong, but definitely true here in Taipei. Best of luck

runninggirl30

Welcome!!!   That's awesome that you live in Hong Kong!  Is it work related?  What an awesome experience! Hope you find people to run with.

Wing

Joggaholic

I was there last summer, it's a great place to run

MTA: and welcome to RA

Just got my time for HK half marathon (1:45) so reasonably pleased. Would love to run with folks in Hong Kong, pm me if you're in the region and we can meet.

Wing

Joggaholic

Just got my time for HK half marathon (1:45) so reasonably pleased. Would love to run with folks in Hong Kong, pm me if you're in the region and we can meet.

You may want to try a more local board for meetups, like www.longrun.hk, although the site is mostly in Chinese, people will respond and converse in English