Strange Mood...brings forth odd post...suppose you are kidnapped by an oddly benevolent god and placed... (Read 791 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...so many of us are Mac users...very encouraging!!!
    I was thinking that same thing, myself... Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

...so many of us are Mac users...very encouraging!!!
      I was thinking that same thing, myself... Smile k
      What's a Mac? Big grin ( I just love asking that!! )

Michelle

What's a Mac? Big grin ( I just love asking that!! )
        I think the larger ones are hamburgers.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

One Religious work: The Old Testament One Book: A Prayer for Owen Meany One Alcohol Bevy: Don't drink One Running Shoe: Asics GT 2110 One Magazine: Wired One Hydration Choice: Good, clean water One Dining Menu: A diner's One Coffee: Don't drink it One Music Group: U2 One cologne/perfume: none One chair/sofa of any type: comfy couch One race to run: 10k One person to bring with: My mother One pet to tag along: a dog One computer: my laptop One Video Game: Polar Bowler One Game: Democracy Two Island tools: Knife, fishing rod
          Mishka-old log

You are allowed the following: One Religious work: none, I'd probably write my own spiritual account while on the island One Book: "98.6 Degrees: The Art of Keeping Your Ass Alive" One Alcohol Bevy: Johnnie Walker Black One Running Shoe: If I only had one, I'd probably just run barefoot One Magazine: The Economist One Hydration Choice: Johnnie Walker Black One Dining Menu: Bangkok Kitchen, Thai Cuisine One Coffee: Black, strong flavor, lots of caffeine One Music Group: John Frusciante, or the Red Hot Chili Peppers minus the other guys One cologne/perfume: Seriously? One chair/sofa of any type: Definitely a hammock One race to run: An 800 on a super-fast mondo track One person to bring with: My arch-enemy and we'd stage a battle to the death for total island domination One pet to tag along: A LLAMA! One computer: something light and portable One Video Game: Tiger Woods Golf One Game: I'd play tag with John Frusciante Two Island tools: myself and my arch-enemy will be the two biggest tools on the island