Oh, by the way... leave your iPod at home (Read 1650 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Speaking of which, who knew that Midnight Oil's lead singer dabbled in movies before joining the band?
    BTW, I totally made that crap up. Hills Have Eyes dude (Michael Berryman) is not the Midnight Oil lead singer (Peter Garret,who is now a member of Australia's House of Reps). However, Marcus is correct in that Berryman was in Weird Science.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW, I totally made that crap up. Hills Have Eyes dude (Michael Berryman) is not the Midnight Oil lead singer (Peter Garret,who is now a member of Australia's House of Reps). However, Marcus is correct in that Berryman was in Weird Science.
      Yeah, I knew you were bein' goofy. Peter Garret is a big, weird-lookin' dude, but I have heard in recent years that he's been a pretty respected politician down-under. Midnight Oil's music was always pretty political, so it's not too surprising.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yeah, I knew you were bein' goofy. Peter Garret is a big, weird-lookin' dude, but I have heard in recent years that he's been a pretty respected politician down-under.
        Here he being big, weird-lookin', and pretty respected.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So is he really bald, or does he shave, I wonder... I'll bet he'd look less weird with hair...or maybe not. Confused

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

He kind of looks like Michael Stipe in that pic.
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

So is he really bald, or does he shave, I wonder... I'll bet he'd look less weird with hair...or maybe not. Confused
              I dunno, but if you look at his pic and scroll up to the movie poster, he can definitely pass for the creepy Hills dude.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I dunno, but if you look at his pic and scroll up to the movie poster, he can definitely pass for the creepy Hills dude.
                Yeah...eek! Shocked

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

Outstanding high-jacking. Truly impressive.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Oh, and Midnight Oil and UB40 would have been cool. My best concert combo of the 80s was Madonna with Level 42 as opening act.
                    My best opening/main event combo is a tie between: ♫ Seal opening for the Stones (maybe this wins by default b/c I was in Row 2) ♫ Oasis opening for U2 (Popmart tour -- best moment was The Edge singing karaoke to "Daydream Believer")

♫ Oasis opening for U2 (Popmart tour -- best moment was The Edge singing karaoke to "Daydream Believer")
                      When I saw U2, they had Rage Against the Machine. I thought it was sort of odd. Did someone mention banning IPODs from concerts now? How did we get here?

Vim

Ringmaster

Outstanding high-jacking. Truly impressive.
                        Yeah, I was just thinking, this one wins for thread-jack of the month. Absolutely.

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
                        Mile by Mile

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, I was just thinking, this one wins for thread-jack of the month. Absolutely.
                          I'm so proud to have been a part of this... Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay