Data not uploading to RA (Read 35 times)

BigGahoona

I enabled the Garmin Connect ages ago and it's been working fine up until maybe a month ago. Now I'm getting Data Import Failure messages in my inbox and not all my runs are not uploading.Anyone else running into this?

Thanks,

Jen

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Garmin Express.

BigGahoona

Garmin Express.

What does this mean?

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

What does this mean?

Garmin Express is the replacement for the Garmin Communicator.

From a previous post by milktruck

Instructions from milktruck.

1. Go over to Garmin.com (link) and download the Garmin Express software.

2. Install Garmin Express.

3. Insure you have the integration setup between RunningAHEAD and Garmin Connect (in your RA log: Tools-> Applications)

With Garmin Express installed, whenever your Garmin device is connected, new workouts will be upload by Garmin Express to Garmin Connect and will pass through to your RunningAHEAD log and be there for you to save.  You then add the workout to your log via Log -> Upload GPS Data.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'm new to the Garmin world, bur I think if your Garmin has a Bluetooth connection to your phone, you do not need Garmin Express. You just need the Garmin Connect app on your phone, and to enable the RA-Garmin connection. That's how it's working for me. I have had to stop and restart the phone app once in a while to reestablish the syncing.