Talk me out of buying a Garmin Forerunner 205 (Read 1617 times)

Ok, since I was dead wrong, I need to clarify that I was not envisioning any cuckoo's nest. I need/appreciate your advice too much. Blush

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Why is it sideways?

I thought you were almost a second over. Those hundredths count.
      My official time (and I can't remember where I saw this) was 1:29.54.

Why is it sideways?

Ok, since I was dead wrong, I need to clarify that I was not envisioning any cuckoo's nest. I need/appreciate your advice too much. Blush
        All Kesey references are kosher in my book.

My prewash:)

For $185 on Amazon right now. Help me.
          I am addicted to my 305. It makes life so much easier.

"Carpe Diem"

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

My official time (and I can't remember where I saw this) was 1:29.54.
            Doh. I misremembered. Apologies.

Why is it sideways?

Doh. I misremembered. Apologies.
              Wink
              Ben Running

I love mine so much i even wear it on the treadmill.
                DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

I just got a 305 for my b-day...best buy had it on sale for $160!!!

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

I've had a 205 for years and absolutely love it. I can't imagine how I ran for so many years without one. I do not use the "current pace" as it fluctuates too much. I always use the "average pace", but then I have the watch auto lap every 1/2 mile so I know what my last 1/2 mile split is. During races, it helps me know how accurate courses are. And, if a course is suppose to be certified, it lets me know how "smart/straight/direct" I ran during the race. It's so easy to get into the habit of following all the curves rather than the straightest points. The main bad thing about the watch is that some races in chicago are "under ground" for too long and it loses it's view of the satellites. This affected me in the Shamrock Shuffle.