Runaway to the Bay (North East Wisconsin) (Read 45 times)

Looking for team members to do run away to the bay with me? Anyone interested? I need four people. Let me know if you are interested.  Check out the link if interested. http://runawaytothebay.com/

Orion Goals: 5k 18:30 10K 38:00 Marathon 3:10

justrundan

OJ- sounds like a great event!  But I'm doing Door County HM the following weekend. And my paces are MUCH slower than yours. Good luck getting a team together.

Dan

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OJ- sounds like a great event!  But I'm doing Door County HM the following weekend. And my paces are MUCH slower than yours. Good luck getting a team together.

Dan, I need to do that race someday...I used to run in that very park during HS track training.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

SMART Approach

I would consider doing that relay sometime. I always like to support local races. I live in Green Bay. Unfortunately, I will be in Austin on a golf trip that weekend and will do the BUN RUN race while there.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

justrundan

zoom-zoom- you went to school in Door County?   Must of been a nice place to train.  This will be first DC HM, and only second HM at all; friends have done DC and loved it.  Apparently very well organized.

Runaway to the Bay looks very interesting; will try to get a team together for 2014.  (gotta plan ahead to get all these races in! Smile)

Dan

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

zoom-zoom- you went to school in Door County?   Must of been a nice place to train.  This will be first DC HM, and only second HM at all; friends have done DC and loved it.  Apparently very well organized.

Runaway to the Bay looks very interesting; will try to get a team together for 2014.  (gotta plan ahead to get all these races in! Smile)

It's funny, I wasn't much of a runner or a cyclist when I lived there, but now when we go back we pack running shoes and bikes.  I've heard great things about the DC HM from HS friends, too.

That relay from Oshkosh to GB would be really fun, too.  I spent a year at UW-O before moving to MI and my baby sister lives in GB.  This year isn't good, but that might be something to consider for '14.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay