varicose vein (Read 77 times)

lucia098

Hi all, I am a newbie here.A day without jogging is something that I can't even imagine. I was asked by my Doc not to take long walks or anything of that kind. It was two months before that I underwent a varicose vein treatment ( http://www.vaughanveinclinic.com/ Wink at Toronto. But now I am not able to run or jog. Is it because of this. I don't want to start a day without jogging. Nowadays I am afraid to gout for small walks even. Will it not be good to go out and jog as I have undergone a treatment of this sort? Will running worsen my condition ?

an amazing likeness

...I was asked by my Doc not to take long walks or anything of that kind...

Seems like that's your answer, right there. I'd be pretty darn skeptical of a bunch of internet strangers' advice over medical advice from your Dr.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

I think this must be spam. The link to the site itself notes that "Walking immediately after the procedure is not only okay, it is encouraged. Normal activities should be resumed as soon as possible."

an amazing likeness

But...but...the OP is Canadian.  A Canadian is kind, polite-to-a-fault, loves maple syrup, tolerant of differences, loving of environment and hockey...a Canadian stands on guard for the Thee.  A Canadian wouldn't spam us?!!  What is the world coming to.....my, oh my.

#artbydmcbride

What?  "a Canadian stands on guard for the Thee"

Runners run

an amazing likeness

At the hands of a maestro, the computer keyboard can inspire by delivering words of uplifting inspiration; horizons of understanding can be broadened, and life's small problems brought into the perspective that all is not in vain.

On the other hand, some mook rushing to finish lunch can just mangle the Canadian nat'l anthem's inspirational charms.