Tried to pay for a subscription... (Read 2113 times)

wickedlady

When I got to the final page on here asking me to confirm, I clicked the button and it just reloaded. So I clicked the confirm button again.  It just keeps going back to the page asking me to confirm.  Now I don't know if I will get charged at all, or twice... I'll keep an eye on it and let you know I guess.  Anyone else run into this?

eric :)

wickedlady,

I checked my PayPal records and there are no duplicates.  I did receive an error message from the RA server saying your transaction has encountered an error.  I can't find your transaction ID on PayPal so I'm guessing it didn't go through.  PayPal did not provide any explanations for why it failed.

eric Smile

wickedlady

OK,. I just checked paypal... it says that it's pending until May 4th, for some reason.. I guess we just wait it out Smile

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Subscriptions? Ads? I guess I am not getting either sinceI donate annual.Cool

PS: Should I donate or subscribe after seeing the priceConfusedWill probably cut by donation in half.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Logged into DW's acct. Now I see the ads.She does not use the site.

HappyFeat

I've seen this thread listed several times and every time I've read it as "Too tired to pay for a subscription"  and wondered what it was about. Finally read it correctly when I went to click on it. Says something about where I'm at, I guess.Joking

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

wickedlady

The payment went through now... I am still getting windows that say I am a bad person for using adblock Tongue 

xor

The payment went through now... I am still getting windows that say I am a bad person for using adblock Tongue 

Those windows aren't coming from RA.

A Saucy Wench

I kind of like the ads.  Really- I turned them on and it was quite the adventure finding all the ways dh adblocks this computer.  I love knowing that targeted advertising thinks I need to know about senior specials.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

wickedlady

Those windows aren't coming from RA.

Hmm, well, it's precisely where the ads would be, and it says:

"This window is sad because it cannot display its ad.

Please consider purchasing an Ad Free Subscription to support continuing development of RunningAHEAD.com"

so yes, I think it is coming from RA actually...

xor

Ok, well, I have no ax to grind here and I'm not sure what to say about that message.

I do not read that as "you are a bad person" though.  (and I also thought you were getting a pop up...what I consider "a window" that said that... as RA doesn't generate pop up ads, that's why I said the windows aren't coming from here)

I will back away slowly now.  I shouldn't have said anything at all.  lo siento mucho

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

wickedlady

Ok, well, I have no ax to grind here and I'm not sure what to say about that message.

I do not read that as "you are a bad person" though.  (and I also thought you were getting a pop up...what I consider "a window" that said that... as RA doesn't generate pop up ads, that's why I said the windows aren't coming from here)

I will back away slowly now.  I shouldn't have said anything at all.  lo siento mucho

lol... didn't mean to come off cranky, my bad! Clown

I just don't like to see that message because I really am trying to do the right thing!  I don't even know how to unblock the ads on here, or I would.  I actually recently started using adblock specifically because I was tired of popups and obnoxious ads on weather.com.

Hmm, well, it's precisely where the ads would be, and it says:

"This window is sad because it cannot display its ad.

Please consider purchasing an Ad Free Subscription to support continuing development of RunningAHEAD.com"

so yes, I think it is coming from RA actually...

I am seeing those windows too. But I have ads turned on. Maybe it is a google issue?

mta: Or maybe some other issue. I see ads again.

wickedlady

Eric did you ever get a chance to look into this? My bank account says that I paid for a subscription but it's not showing up here...