Maps via Forerunner 205 (Read 358 times)

I have a Forerunner 205 and am trying to upload my maps via RunningAhead, but can't seem to get anywhere. The instructions say 'import' the maps, how do I do this.

I have mapped my intended training route via Running Ahead and saved it. But can I now upload this to my Garmin Forerunner 205 so I can see where i am on the route, distance to go etc.

My 205 did not come with any instructions, so whilst I wait for one to be delivered, I am little in the dark.

Thanks in advance.

eric :)

sammo72,

Could you be more specific?  RA allows import from different pages.  Which page are you referring to?  Also, how far did you get?  I need to know where you are so I can provide you with the proper instructions.

eric :-)

an amazing likeness

sammo72,

You can download a pdf version of the user's manual for your Forerunner from the Garmin site --> link

Most commonly, you would use the Garmin Training Center software (download from Garmin here) to upload workouts and training plans to the Forerunner.

RA will take data out of the Forerunner and record it for you.  Garmin Training Center is what you want to go the other way, back to the Forerunner.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.