Guess who got a Garmin? (Read 702 times)

Go Green Wave!

...you must all be psychic! How did you know it was me? Yes, my wife and parents bought me one for my birthday (I totally suspected this though...but shhhh don't tell them!) Anyways, question for you guys with one. I forgot the usb cable/charger at my parents house. Can I go on multiple runs and then upload the data when I get it back on Tuesday?
    PWL

Has been

I don't know the answer to the cable question, but congrats on the technology addition!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Lucky you!! I've been told that I should start saving my change. Maybe in a year I'll have enough to by myself one. Sad

Michelle

...you must all be psychic! How did you know it was me? Yes, my wife and parents bought me one for my birthday (I totally suspected this though...but shhhh don't tell them!) Anyways, question for you guys with one. I forgot the usb cable/charger at my parents house. Can I go on multiple runs and then upload the data when I get it back on Tuesday?
          Depends on how far your running and how quickly you turn it off after running. If they are short runs, I don't see why the battery shouldn't last (4 or 5 hours).

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

mikeymike

Congrats, Coach. I used mine for a week in the outerbanks without charging it. Just shut it off immediately after each use. Of course I only ran 4 times down there due to other priorities. But yeah you can definitely use it multiple times and then download all your activities. Just make sure to reset it after each use (after pressing "stop", press and hold the "lap" button until it counts down 3-2-1 "beep.) That will keep you from merging your runs into one big run, which I did once by accident.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Lucky.... I want in the Garmin clique! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Go Green Wave!

Great, thanks for the heads up!
                  I just got one too, i love it!