Goal widget (Read 96 times)

Birdwell

Eric,

My goal widget is out of wack. I uploaded a 7.1 mile workout, and it gave me credit for 2000+ miles.

In fact, the goal widget is saying I have completed my total log mileage in the goal time.

here's the link where I'm seeing it.

https://www.runningahead.com/logs/640c9475b97744e4abbf08590bd997be

Using Chrome, running windows 7.

Thanks!

mta: I tried deleting the widget and re-entering it using the same dates and mileage goal, still no bueno.

HappyFeat

I have the opposite thing going on. My goal widget says I have run 0 miles in pursuit of the bunny this year. :-(

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

AnneCA

Another one with a wacked out pace bunny widget.  The miles are all still there, and I'm in the right place in the PaceBunny group, so it must just be a widget problem.

I'm seeing it across browsers (Chrome and Firefox on Win7; Safari on iPhone).

an amazing likeness

What's noticeable is that the Progress in the goals is the actual total miles (in the RA log).

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Birdwell

What's noticeable is that the Progress in the goals is the actual total miles (in the RA log).

I, for one, am very impressed by your 6,000+ daily miles. With a little effort, I think you could hit 200,000 miles this month, not just the 191,000 projection. 

haroldjiii

run, rest & read

I just noticed the same thing on my goal of 2000k this year. It shows I've only run 21.7 so far, but all the other data seems to be fine. Were the other 800-odd kilometers too slow to be considered 'running?'

Ulf Lundh

My goal widget is also really weird.

Started running to better my physics 2012. First Marathon 2013. First Ultra Marathon 2014. First Ironman 70.3 2015 . First Ironman 2016. 
                Like long runs better than short.

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

Mine too. is out of whack.

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???

HappyFeat

Eexcept mine which shows ZERO. Should be 817, thank you.

Iza

I'm another one whose goal widget went wild today. I went from having run about 525 miles for the year yesterday to over 3100 miles today after I uploaded a 6.75 mile run.

Ulf Lundh

My widget is back to normal again. Yay!

Started running to better my physics 2012. First Marathon 2013. First Ultra Marathon 2014. First Ironman 70.3 2015 . First Ironman 2016. 
                        Like long runs better than short.

eric :)

Hi all,

A bit of code that's still in development sneaked into the site update I made yesterday.  Instead of rolling back the change, I patched it because it doesn't affect the website much.  Let me know if you see any other problems.

eric Smile

HappyFeat

My widget is back to normal again. Yay!  Thank you, Eric!!!!

haroldjiii

run, rest & read

It's back to normal, thanks a lot!