Ascent field on log entry (Read 619 times)

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Eric I'm now getting more into 'fell running' and one piece of information I'd like to log on some of my runs is 'height ascended'. Is there any chance of having a place for this on the run entry page? At present I put this into the notes area but that does not allow for any analysis or graphing. Does anyone else feel that this would be a helpful addition (it can also help put pace into context - 8 min/mile on the flat is not the same as 8 min/mile with significant ascent/descent). Just a thought, and certainly low priority vs the new server, log revamp and GPS upload projects. As usual, many thanks for all your hard work, Neil Smile

Running ... just keep running!

eric :)

Hi Neil, This has definiitely been requested before. I'll look into adding this once the log revamp is done. As I told others, the run entry form is already too complicated. I'm researching ways to make it simple while customizable for everyone. Once I get that working, then adding additional fields would not make the page more complex. eric :-)
      Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Eric I am a patient man and can wait for the much-anticipated new log. Thanks for your continued dedication to us data-hungry-running-junkies. Neil Smile

Running ... just keep running!