PLEASE! : Post Your Top 10 Songs On Your Running Playlist! All Genres Welcome! (Read 3573 times)

xhristopher

I was impressed that a Lamborghini Aventador coming out of a parking lot on Skokie Blvd cut me off.  Too bad I did't have my camera with me.

It was probably just Justin Bieber

It was probably just Justin Bieber

If it was da Biebs he would probably hit me anyhow since he's such an irresponsible brat.  He's also one of the first musicians I think of too regarding music I'd never listen to while exercising or doing anything else for that matter.  A friend of mine took his little girl to a Bieber concert and he told me how it was pure torture just sitting there with non stop screaming coming from all those little girls. 

Emoticon quota met.

Thx.

Emoticon quota met.

Thx.

L Train

it was pure torture just sitting there with non stop screaming coming from all those little girls. 

Yeah, that must be torture.  Guess he would have hated  this.

xhristopher

If it was da Biebs he would probably hit me anyhow since he's such an irresponsible brat.  He's also one of the first musicians I think of too regarding music I'd never listen to while exercising or doing anything else for that matter.  A friend of mine took his little girl to a Bieber concert and he told me how it was pure torture just sitting there with non stop screaming coming from all those little girls. 

But you guys have similar taste in cars I see.

But you guys have similar taste in cars I see.

I use a bicycle and motorcycle to get around on, cars don't interest me as much.  But when I see $400,000 of La Italia ( I know VW /Audi owns Lamborghini now )  crossing my path, it's hard to ignore.  It took some of the boredom out of today's run.

xhristopher

Michelle Lewis Run Run Run

All proceeds from the sales of the Run Run Run single through Marathon Monday, April 21, 2014 will be donated to The One Fund.

Really cool video and a nice little song.

For guitar geeks I worked out:

Capo 7

D / A / Bm

G / D / A

D / A / Bm

G / A / D

break:

Em / D / G

Em / D / A

Easy / sweet to play.

I enjoyed watching and picking out all the places I knew.

Yeah, that must be torture.  Guess he would have hated  this.

I'd rather have bragging rights though to seeing the Beatles than da Biebs 

xhristopher

Looks like beber is gonna be late to the concert. He crashed his lambo. http://youtu.be/kfS8iz2NaLE

Wow that Aventador video must really be going viral.  I saw it 2 days ago over at VW Vortex.  Even if the Biebs was driving the Lambo, since the driver survived unscathed it's no big deal.  I know da Biebs is infamous though for making high speed runs in his hood and how the neighbors are upset with him too for doing it.  I just get the feeling arming da Biebs with those high powered machines it won't be long until he meets his maker.

xhristopher

Despite cars not interesting you much, you sure do know your stuff and keep up on the news (VW Vortex). Same thing with Justin Beeber, I see.

I am interested in automobiles even if I prefer motorcycles and bikes but at least automobiles beat the horrible public transportation here in Chicagoland.  I dread using it to get to downtown with, since parking there has become ridiculous. Automobiles can be annoying at times too, at least this morning they weren't too annoying while jogging the streets.  Given my taste in music, I don't care about Biebs, he just always seems to be making the news some way or other.  He's certainly in a new class of teen heart throb fuckups.

Vader Herder

Never mind, it seems the thread derailed. Wink

River Run Half Marathon, 09/07/14 - my 39th birthday!

Youth Challenge 5K 09/14/2013  36:41.2

Stomp the Grapes Half-Marathon Relay 11/5/2011 

Joann Y

Never mind, it seems the thread derailed. Wink

Re-rail it. Please.