Shelter Friends (Read 691 times)

Don't you get such a warm fuzzy feeling volunteering?? I LOVE my Sundays at the SPCA --- AND James started volunteering with me! Big grin
    It is a great feeling to go there and help but no matter how much work I do there, I still leave feeling a little sad. That's wonderful that James is working with you. I admire that he wants to do it, and that he understands and can relate to your desire to be there too. If I ever want to have a sniffling, sneezing, puffy-eyed mess of a husband, I'll guilt him into helping me at the shelter. Big grin (if he really wanted to he could take an allergy pill, but I hate asking him to do that)

Michelle

http://www.castawaycats.org/ Please visit the website!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

http://www.castawaycats.org/ Please visit the website!
        Will it make me cry, spend too much $$, or take in another shit-fer-brains cat (Chase may end up caged at night if his current sleepytime naughtiness ensues)? Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Will it make me cry, spend too much $$, or take in another shit-fer-brains cat (Chase may end up caged at night if his current sleepytime naughtiness ensues)? Wink k
          No, it won't make you cry. At least I don't think so. Last night we were at the shelter and I was grooming the big orange fur ball, he is such a sweetie. I wish I could take him home.

Michelle

Tonight we were at the shelter, here are three of the four newest youngest kittens, dropped off with their mom. The fourth is a calico.

Michelle

Just a few more friends from tonight's visit.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, no...those are dangerous! Orange kitties are awesome! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Some happy updates... This kitty was adopted out! Him too! So were these!!

Michelle

We had to find a new home for our big, orange cat named Chubbs. I'm allergic and we're trying to have a baby soon. He looks exactly like this guy: Sad
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We had to find a new home for our big, orange cat named Chubbs. I'm allergic and we're trying to have a baby soon. He looks exactly like this guy: Sad
                      Cry He is beautiful. I have a very bad soft spot for massive, orange longhaired kitties. A cat allergy would be very hard for me to take.

~ Sarah Kay

I'm sorry to hear about your allergies and having to find a home for Chubbs. Exciting about the baby plans though!!! Smile The cat in this picture was adopted out too. I forgot to mention that.

Michelle

Thanks... we miss him. We do have two puppies now though. Smile