2021 Goal setting malfunction (Read 76 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Goal setting is not adding miles. Miles are adding up weekly and in streaking sections.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

an amazing likeness

Clay - most likely what’s wrong is the activity type in your goal widget isn’t set to run. Edit the widget and check the activity type is set properly.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Thanks, it was turned off.

Clay - most likely what’s wrong is the activity type in your goal widget isn’t set to run. Edit the widget and check the activity type is set properly.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

der_lizzard

I am having the same problem; weirdly, the dropdown for "activity type" in the widget is totally empty. There is no way to select "Running." Any advice?

der_lizzard

Ok, I figured it out: I was using Chrome browser on Windows 10; I tried Edge instead, and then the dropdown appeared. I chose Running, and now it seems to work. Normally I never have problems with Chrome; this is truly a one-off!

I am having the same problem; weirdly, the dropdown for "activity type" in the widget is totally empty. There is no way to select "Running." Any advice?

zebano

Just thought I'd mention that in chrome the activity dropdown isn't populating. I had to use Internet Explorer to set my goal activity in the widget.

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Glad you figured it out.

Ok, I figured it out: I was using Chrome browser on Windows 10; I tried Edge instead, and then the dropdown appeared. I chose Running, and now it seems to work. Normally I never have problems with Chrome; this is truly a one-off!

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

Thanks for posting this, same for me. Did not work in Safari either. I've created a goal in past years and I remember the same problem, but did not remember the resolution. I will probably forget again next year.

Dave