Redness & irritation above eyelids -- from sweat? (Read 2895 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

Yeah, that's what mine looked like, like I'd spent too long on the sunbed! It was in a kind of stripe above my eyelids and below the brow, like I'd put my eye shadow on wrong or something. After a while it spread to around the edges of my eye, below the eye so I looked like some kind of panda. It turns out it was eczema, and it's all cleared up now, so there's hope! I feel for you though, it really got me down for a while because everyone could see it and it hurt too.
    Yep, mine extends a bit around the outer corners of my eyes--I hope it doesn't spread any further. I will mention to the doc what you have told me re: the exzema diagnosis. I hope it doesn't spread any further--pandas are cute, but I don't want to look like one. Wink k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

Doc thinks it IS eczema, so as needed I am to use 1% hydrocortizone cream. I also have a script for an alburterol inhaler and he wants me to start using Allegra in addition to my Nasacort AQ. Apparently eczema goes right along with the allergies and asthma--I'm pretty much a mess! Wink k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown