Marine Corps Marathon Registration Opened Today at 12 Noon Eastern (Read 552 times)

Just in case anyone was interested in signing up and didn't have it on their calendar. Registration opened almost 2 hours ago and it hasn't closed yet...
      Big grin I got in!!!! Kathy
      Lisa3.1

Good Luck to those signing up.
          In

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

JakeKnight

Good luck all. Semper Fi.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

The shirtless wonder

I got in just a minute or two before noon today. This will be my third marathon. They actually had a mistake on their web page this morning. They said registration would start at noon EST. However the eastern time zone is currently in daylight savings mode so they should have said EDT. I was hoping to have the edge and be able to register at 11 but I wasn't that lucky! Greg
              BostonRnr

I'm in. This will be my first full marathon. Yikes! Any and all advice is welcome.
                  I signed up, but am doing NYC the next weekend--and October is sort of busy. In case things go south for me, I would of course be up for transferring my bib. Right now, I plan to be there. grins, A
                  Masters 2000 miles
                  Kimmie

I"m in... I posted about this marathon in the marathon group. Should we start a group just dedicated to training for MCM? I like hearing about others' training....

The shirtless wonder

The race sold out this morning. I'm planning to start training about 16 weeks prior to the race. Until then I'll just stick with what I've been doing. In the past I've used the "smart coach" from Runner's World for training plans. I will likely do that again. I probably won't follow it exactly but use it as a guide. Greg