Dietary Debauchery - Super Bowl party food (Read 1150 times)

DoppleBock

There is a football game left this year?

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

I hear you.  On the upside, should be all wrapped up well in advance of Opening Day of the Grapefruit League.  

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

I hear you.  On the upside, should be all wrapped up well in advance of Opening Day of the Grapefruit League.  

You're looking past the Super Bowl in anticipation of Mets baseball? Really?

DoppleBock

Not me there are 2 sports seasons to me - Football (College and Pro) and college basketball.

I just have to hate the Giants (For beating the Packers) and have never liked New England ~ Not sure why, it is not hate for New England more like disinterest ~ kindof like for Womens' or Mens' Professional Basketball ~ They could disband the NBA or WNBA tomorrow and I am not sure I would notice.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Who cares about the game? For me, it's all about the food!
            LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Who cares about the game? For me, it's all about the food!

And the ads, and halftime.  But mostly the food, i.e. debauchery.

You're looking past the Super Bowl in anticipation of Mets baseball? Really?

Well, yeah, but also interested in seeing the Sox pick up where they left off.  

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Well, yeah, but also interested in seeing the Sox pick up where they left off.  

I'm more interested in the Sox' new sideline reporter, Jenny Dell, yowza.

I'm more interested in the Sox' new sideline reporter, Jenny Dell, yowza.

I know this is outside the Swamp and all, but this is still useless without pics George.

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

L Train

L Train

But I'm sorry, George, I liken this to the Renteria taking Cabrera's spot. 

I know this is outside the Swamp and all, but this is still useless without pics George.

Couldn't do on an iPhone. L Train nailed it though. Of all the pics, he posted the slutty Dorothy Halloween costume one. A man's man, that L Train. And yeah, 6 in one half...

MTA: BadDawg, the word, "debauchery" does appear in the thread title so we're totally cool. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

To go with Trent's spaghetti hot dog Cthulhus...

Jello Worms Tight lips

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

vegefrog

What's more fun then jello shots? Jello worms!! Big grin

Lazy idiot

Tick tock