New to RA, wanted to say hi, and introduce myself. (Read 476 times)

Hi Everyone!

I'm Steph and I've been running for under a year. I was posting on Runner's World but decided to come over here after hearing that this is the place to be (and RW is covered in spam).  

I've done 2 5k's, 2 5 milers, 1 10k, and 1 half marathon and am currently training for my second half marathon.  I'm building my base miles up to 40 mpw and was running 33-35 mpw before a cold sidelined me for a couple of weeks.  

I look forward to getting to know you all on here, learning from you, and sharing what I can.

Steph Smile

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

LRB

Hey Steph!

Hello running ahead, my name is Rick.

I am a drinker who runs.

I meant a runner who drinks.

Oh screw it, I drink and run and stuff.

runfoolery

One of the user groups is called Drinkers with a Running problem

I joined but haven't posted yet Smile

Hi Rick and James!

Ohh I want to check out that drinkers with a running problem group! As I'm sitting here enjoying my lunch which consists of a yummy salad and a glass of "Thanksgiving" sangria. 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Hi Steph!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Hi guys!

Tha RWOL furom/group link is in my sig.

Running 101, General running, and the other threads out here are not for RW style chat threads. Thanks.

Buelligan

This seems like a pretty cool place.  RW's Pluck problems at least turned me onto a new running forum.

Silver lining!

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

PSSST, see above.

Hi guys!

Tha RWOL furom/group link is in my sig.

Running 101, General running, and the other threads out here are not for RW style chat threads. Thanks.

Stealth, I know that now but I posted this before it was stated for this type of stuff to be kept in a side group.  I don't know how to delete it or else I would.  I get that the forums are like the lobby where we can ask questions and I respect that.  I just don't know how to undo what I did.  I hope people stop posting in here so it can just fall to the bottom of the page and then off the page. 

Steph