When you google yourself .... (Read 791 times)

Mishka-old log

I fear the cesspool that is the 2000 mile club is spilling its contamination into the innocent RA population. I haven't tried to sell nuthin' here. You've never seen "date night" on the llama ranch.
      ooops double post

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Apparently I died Sad Queens' College Cambridge - Pamela ****** Many Old Members of Queens', who have now been modernised into Alumni, will be saddened to learn of the death, last June, of Pamela *******

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

You're rather corporeal and fast for a dead lady.
            Guess I am lol And I googled my maiden name and I'm a retired veternarian in East Lothian. Scotland Smile Shewwwwwww at least I'm alive Tongue

My maiden name shows me as some swing dance instructor in CA. Funny. Smile

Michelle

Apparently, I'm either a dead English actor or a dude with a poetry website. Shocked I'm hoping it's the former rather than the latter.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

WOW. I made the Dean's list at the University of Pittsburgh - well, someone with my name did at least! *lol*

Michelle

Prophet!

Apparently, I'm either a dead English actor or a dude with a poetry website. Shocked I'm hoping it's the former rather than the latter.
                    or you could be a dead english actor/dude with a poetry website
                    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yeah, that would be cool. Is your real name Richard Burton? Lawrence Olivier?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

My #1 hit is a faculty member at Pitt in the Biology department specializing in the Molecular Evolution of Bacterial Genomes. That is frickin' cool. Cool

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Burninated Peasant

Wow, I'm either a racecar driver, a historian, a person who writes about racecars, a professor of techno music (?!?), or a police officer. I guess I need to do some more google-worthy stuff.

Prophet!

Bacterial Genomes.
                            like this one ?
                            Mishka-old log

Wow, I'm either a...
                              TROGDOR!!!!
                                LMAO! That picture is just hilarious. Trish got me thinking earlier and I looked it up only to find that Google doesn't have much for me. Yahoo, on the other hand has me buried in Louisiana where I died in 1976. I also found my race times and my grandfather's obituary (I was listed as a surviving family member) all on the first page. Under my maiden name I am a music performance major in Mississippi or (again!) dead or the "Super Green Jedi" Big grin Oh! I'm also a school principal, a teacher, and an apparent 'authority on Athen's housing'. This is far too entertaining. Wink
                                "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian