2001.3 in the books, yeah! (Read 860 times)

an amazing likeness

My original target for the year was 1,800 miles, and with today's short 5-miler I made it past 2000. Yeah! I believe I'll take a few days off, then dive in for 2009 miles in 2009. Have to admit that I don't love running, but sure do like the results and every now then have a day on the road that makes me grateful that I'm blessed with the time and ability to log the miles...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Congratulations! I'm sure I've passed you driving! Maybe even running, but I don't go through your neighborhood too often.
        For somebody that doesn't love running, you sure do a LOT of it. Great job Andy, good luck in the coming year!

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

theyapper

On the road again...

Great job...all three years!

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

an amazing likeness

For somebody that doesn't love running, you sure do a LOT of it. Great job Andy, good luck in the coming year!
            Thanks Ed. I like running and I like beer, fries, peanut M&Ms and all sorts of things that mean an hour of exercise each day is a necessity...

an amazing likeness

Congratulations! I'm sure I've passed you driving! Maybe even running, but I don't go through your neighborhood too often.
              I'm sure you have Teresa, I spend a lot of time heading one way or the other on North Rd. My profile picture is pretty accurate, and I wear that same white cap nearly all the time -- so honk and wave sometime if you see me -- it will confuse me and amuse you.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm sure you have Teresa, I spend a lot of time heading one way or the other on North Rd. My profile picture is pretty accurate, and I wear that same white cap nearly all the time -- so honk and wave sometime if you see me -- it will confuse me and amuse you.
                OK, I'll look for the white cap! I'm the 46-year-old with dark brown hair who slouches too much, lol. I will run all the way to East Main Street once the roads are clearer in 6 months or so (ha ha, I hope I'm joking).