Getting together with other RunningAHEADERS for a meal prior to marathons-This October, the Columbus, Oh Marathon (Read 823 times)

Eric: I just had this idea for RA's to be able to get together for a pasta dinner the night before a race...The Columbus Marathon this coming October. Tongue How would you go about that. I know that I could post under Races etc. What do you recommend, E. Orange Man Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Orange Man and Eric.

eric :)

Hi Mark! We need a new picture Smile Are you still coming through this coming Saturday? Just give me a holler! I think the best way is to make a post under the Race forum and see who's doing the marathon. I'm sure there will be a few going. eric Smile

Go Pre!

Orange man - join us...we have a group called columbus marathon - about 7 or 8 of us now - we will be making all kinds of plans. Sorry I don't have the URL handy as I am on my blackberry and too lazy to figure it out Wink
        eric :)

Go Pre!

Thanks Eric Wink
              Hi Mark! We need a new picture Smile Are you still coming through this coming Saturday? Just give me a holler! I think the best way is to make a post under the Race forum and see who's doing the marathon. I'm sure there will be a few going. eric Smile
              Eric, We will be getting into the Boston area Saturday early evening.... I will try to call if we are going out to dinner somewhere. I would like you to meet the rest of the Orange people...6 of us plus with visitors...... on the way to Acadia Nat. Park for a great very needed vacation. I have two 12.5 mile runs planned out around the Bar Harbor area.....OM I will call on Sat. if we are going to make it in a realistic time....have a restaurant location in mind if you are free Sat. night.........OM

Orange Man and Eric.

Eric, We will be getting into the Boston area Saturday early evening.... I will try to call if we are going out to dinner somewhere. I would like you to meet the rest of the Orange people...6 of us plus 2 extra's ...... on the way to Acadia Nat. Park for a great very needed vacation. I have two 12.5 mile runs planned out around the Bar Harbor area.....OM I will call on Sat. if we are going to make it in a realistic time....have a restaurant location in mind if you are free Sat. night.........OM

Orange Man and Eric.

Eric, We will be getting into the Boston area Saturday early evening.... I will try to call if we are going out to dinner somewhere. I would like you to meet the rest of the Orange people...6 of us plus with visitors...... on the way to Acadia Nat. Park for a great very needed vacation. I have two 12.5 mile runs planned out around the Bar Harbor area.....OM I will call on Sat. if we are going to make it in a realistic time....have a restaurant location in mind if you are free Sat. night.........OM
                  AND YES, WE NEED A NEW MO BETTER PICTURE!

Orange Man and Eric.